A former “big city girl”, Rachael started her career as a 1031 closing specialist for a commercial real estate investment / private equity firm in New York City. Having worked her way up the ladder, Rachael finished her 8 years in NYC as Vice President of Investor Relations & Marketing with Gemini Real Estate Advisors, a private equity firm with over $2 billion assets under management.
Fast forward to now, Rachael and her husband are thrilled to call North Idaho home for the long-term. Rachael brings a great deal of support and customization to each of her client’s needs. With the Sotheby’s brand in her corner, Rachael’s clientele receive optimal exposure both locally and globally when selling their home and focused, knowledgeable hand-in-hand treatment when purchasing a new home or investment property. Minimizing stresses through the process and having fun along the way is what she looks forward to with each of her clients!
· Bachelor of Arts, Sociology & Geriatric Studies, University of Tampa, Class of 2006
o Varsity Swim Team
· Previous owner of a marketing business focused on real estate and financial services
· Crossfit and fitness enthusiast
· Animal lover
· A constant seeker of knowledge and ways for self-improvement
Organizations & Community Involvement
· Rotary “On the Rocks” Club
· Former Meals on Wheels delivery team member
· Former Make A Wish Foundation volunteer